Squadrons Receive Quality Cadet Unit Award
South Dakota Wing congratulates the units for being recognized with a Quality Cadet Unit Award for 2020!
The Quality Cadet Unit Award is awarded to any cadet unit that displays strong program fundamentals. The award is purely objective. Cadet and composite squadrons are required to meet the challenging criteria in the areas of cadet achievement, adult leadership, enrollment, aerospace, emergency services, and outside STEM activities.
It motivates squadrons to pursue goals that will inevitably lead to their having a vibrant Cadet Program.
Congratulations to the following units:
- NCR-SD-025 Mitchell Composite Squadron
- NCR-SD-033 Miller Flight
- NCR-SD-050 Sioux Falls Composite Squadron
- NCR-SD-058 Big Sioux Composite Squadron
- NCR-SD-063 Lookout Mountain Composite Squadron
- NCR-SD-068 Crazy Horse Composite Squadron